This Two Day Abortion Conference exists to help you think and act in joyful obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ concerning the abortion holocaust that is ravaging our pre-born neighbors. What does God’s word have to say about abortion? What is our responsibility as Christians concerning this travesty that happens all around us? What can we possibly do? Come, learn, and be equipped to rescue those being carried off to death.
Friday, December 4th
– 6pm-7pm – Registration and Fellowship
– 7pm-7:15pm – Welcome, Song, Introduction
– 7:15pm-8pm – Session 1- Brett Baggett
– 8pm-8:20pm – Break
– 8:20pm-8:30pm – Song and Introduction
– 8:30pm-9:15pm – Session 2 – T. Russell Hunter
– 9:15pm-10pm – A Conversation with CR Cali.
Saturday, December 5th
– 9am-9:15am – Welcome, Song, Introduction
– 9:15am-10am – Session 3 – Senator Joseph Silk
– 10am-10:20am – Break
– 10:20am-10:30am – Song and Introduction
– 10:30am-11:15am – Session 4 – Dusty Deevers
– 11:15am-11:20am- Lunch announcement
– 11:20am-12:20pm – Lunch
– 12:20pm-12:30pm – Song and Introduction
– 12:30pm-1:15pm – Session 5 – Jon Speed
– 1:15pm-1:30pm – Break
– 1:30pm-2:30pm – Panel Discussion
– 2:30pm-2:50pm – Break
– 2:50pm-3:00pm – Song and Introduction
– 3:00pm-3:45pm – Session 6 – Brett Baggett
– 3:45pm – Dismiss with Doxology
Is childcare provided?
There is no childcare provided, but all ages are welcome in the conference worship room. However, please keep in mind the nature of this event. There are also several rooms off of the main worship room for any children who need a minute away from the crowd (these rooms also have monitors provided so you can watch the conference).
Are there minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages are welcome in the conference room. Please keep in mind that the conference is about the Abortion Holocaust.
There is no minimum age but there is limited seating, so anyone who requires a seat at the conference must be registered.
Who can I contact for question?