AS CHRIST HAS RESCUED US, WE MUST RESCUE OTHERS
The word holocaust means “destruction or slaughter on a mass scale.” It is obvious why the atrocities that happened to those who suffered under the heels of the Nazi regime are now synonymous with the very word holocaust. Yet there is another slaughter of an even greater scale, and it is still happening every day in even the most modern and civilized nations. Holocaust is almost too weak of a word to communicate what has happened to over 60 million innocent children in the United States of America alone since 1973 (and those are only the numbers that are reported!).
As you just read this opening paragraph, three children were unjustly slaughtered in the wombs of their mothers in the United States. By the time you finish reading the educational portion of this website, which I pray to God you will, about 200 babies will have been butchered under cover of law. By the end of this day, around 2,400 of your preborn neighbors will have been murdered through what has so politely been termed abortion.
This has been happening every single day for almost 50 years. The question that this website seeks to ask and to answer is this: What does Jesus command from you and me who are in Christ when it comes to the abortion holocaust happening around us? My answer, because it is the answer God gives in Scripture, is this: as Christ has rescued us, we must rescue others.
- We must rescue those being take away to death because God commands us to, and this is exactly what Christ has done for believers. click to learn more
- We must reject to the approval of murder because God does not approve of the murder of those without detectable heartbeats; He does not approve of killing the innocent only after you have waited 72 hours; He does not approve of slaughtering children with vacuums or pills, just as long as you cannot dismember them with forceps, and neither should we. click to learn more
- We must demand our governing authorities establish equal justice, making it illegal to murder babies because governing authorities must not judge unjustly nor show partiality to the wicked. They must give justice to the weak and the fatherless, maintaining the right of the afflicted and the destitute. click to learn more
- We must reject any medicine that kills babies as well as medicine that was produced by killing babies because we are commanded to “take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them” (Ephesians 5:11). click to learn more
- We must go to the abortion clinics; preaching the gospel, pleading with parents not to slaughter their children, and providing real help because when believers do this, God saves sinners and rescues babies. click to learn more
- We must proclaim the horrors of abortion and point everyone to Christ crucified because this is how God rescues babies, sanctifies saints, and saves sinners. click to learn more
- The Five Tenets of Abolitionism
- The Five Components of an Abolition Bill
- Doctrinal Statement Addendum: On Abolishing Abortion
- Frequently Asked Questions
WILL YOU IMITATE CHRIST AND RESCUE THOSE BEING TAKEN AWAY TO DEATH?
You will stand before God and give an account. The only way that will go well for you is because, if you are in Christ, Jesus rescued you who were being carried off to death! He marched to the cross to rescue you as you were stumbling to the slaughter. He interposed His precious blood. Seeing that Christ is our great example of rescuing those being carried off to death, we must not only offer real help to those who come to us, we must actively interpose on behalf of our preborn neighbors and at the same time offer the real hope of Christ clothed in His gospel. Did Christ Jesus only say, “Come to me . . . and I will give you rest?” (Matthew 11:28) or did He also say, “The Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost” (Luke 19:10)? You know He said both. Jesus is not only the Great Physician you must come to for help, He is also the Hound of Heaven who must track you down and rescue you without your permission. His rescue of you has left you a model for rescuing others, believer. Proverbs 24:11 is what the Lord Jesus Christ has done for you. Will you not do for others, in your small way, what Christ has done for you in His infinite way? As Christ has rescued us, we must rescue others. Oh, how sweet that the rescued become the rescuers!