WE MUST REJECT ANY MEDICINE THAT KILLS BABIES AS WELL AS MEDICINE THAT WAS PRODUCED BY KILLING BABIES
If we are going to truly rescue the weak and the needy, we need to reject any murderous medicines, as well as any murder-sourced medicines. What may be shocking to many believers is what hormonal birth control pills actually do.
85% of the time hormonal birth control pills are abortifacient.
They do not primarily prevent pregnancy. Rather, they primarily terminate the life of an image bearer of God. And though other hormonal birth control methods, such as IUD’s, are less frequently abortive, they all have a fail rate and are therefore abortifacient. Do you or will you now reject murderous medicines such as hormonal birth control?
In addition to considering and rejecting murderous medicines, we must also consider and reject murder-sourced medicines. I simply ask, do you know what is in the vaccines you put in your body or your children’s bodies?
At least 27 vaccines contain cells, cellular debris, protein, and DNA from aborted babies, including but not limited to: Adenovirus, Polio, Dtap/Polio/HiB Combo, Hep A, Hep A/Hep B Combo, MMR, MMRV Pro Quad, Rabies, Varicella, Shingles vaccines, Ebola, tuberculosis, malaria, and influenza.
These babies were not ectopic’s, the mothers were not sick, and they were not high-risk pregnancies. These babies were murdered for the purpose of using their innocent little bodies, made in the image of God, to test or develop medicines for the alleged “greater good.” Tell me, who does “murdering the innocent to promote the greater good” sound like?
Appallingly, documentation proves that at least 181 aborted babies have been used in the creation of human diploid cell strains for vaccine development and research.
COVID-19 vaccines also contain cells, cellular debris, protein, and DNA or have been tested using aborted fetal tissue.
You may say to me, “Well, I did not know those medicines did that.” I would say in response, “At one time, I did not either. It was because of my willful ignorance. I did not care to look into what I was approving of or putting into my body or my children’s bodies. God will not let me off the hook for that. I must repent and trust Christ to cleanse me from that sin!” What does the Lord say concerning excuses like “I did not know” when it comes to the innocent being slaughtered? Consider Proverbs 24:12, which directly follows the command to “rescue those being taken away to death”:
“If you say, ‘Behold, we did not know this,' does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who keeps watch over your soul know it, and will he not repay man according to his work” (Proverbs 24:12)?
Brothers and sisters in Christ, we must not “do evil that good may come” (Romans 3:8). You and I must “take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them” (Ephesians 5:11). Babies are still murdered even now and sold by murderous organizations in order to line their pocketbooks and further fetal cell research. Do you remember the videos secretly recorded and released in 2014-2015 which exposed that Planned Parenthood was selling aborted babies’ bodies? This is still happening today. As blood-bought believers, we must reject anything that participates in the murder of the innocent, or we cannot say with any integrity that we are seeking to “rescue those being taken away to death.” Will you reject murderous medicines and murder-sourced medicines?
- We must rescue those being take away to death because God commands us to, and this is exactly what Christ has done for believers. click to learn more
- We must reject to the approval of murder because God does not approve of the murder of those without detectable heartbeats; He does not approve of killing the innocent only after you have waited 72 hours; He does not approve of slaughtering children with vacuums or pills, just as long as you cannot dismember them with forceps, and neither should we. click to learn more
- We must demand our governing authorities establish equal justice, making it illegal to murder babies because governing authorities must not judge unjustly nor show partiality to the wicked. They must give justice to the weak and the fatherless, maintaining the right of the afflicted and the destitute. click to learn more
- We must reject any medicine that kills babies as well as medicine that was produced by killing babies because we are commanded to “take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them” (Ephesians 5:11). click to learn more
- We must go to the abortion clinics; preaching the gospel, pleading with parents not to slaughter their children, and providing real help because when believers do this, God saves sinners and rescues babies. click to learn more
- We must proclaim the horrors of abortion and point everyone to Christ crucified because this is how God rescues babies, sanctifies saints, and saves sinners. click to learn more
- The Five Tenets of Abolitionism
- The Five Components of an Abolition Bill
- Doctrinal Statement Addendum: On Abolishing Abortion
- Frequently Asked Questions
WILL YOU IMITATE CHRIST AND RESCUE THOSE BEING TAKEN AWAY TO DEATH?
You will stand before God and give an account. The only way that will go well for you is because, if you are in Christ, Jesus rescued you who were being carried off to death! He marched to the cross to rescue you as you were stumbling to the slaughter. He interposed His precious blood. Seeing that Christ is our great example of rescuing those being carried off to death, we must not only offer real help to those who come to us, we must actively interpose on behalf of our preborn neighbors and at the same time offer the real hope of Christ clothed in His gospel. Did Christ Jesus only say, “Come to me . . . and I will give you rest?” (Matthew 11:28) or did He also say, “The Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost” (Luke 19:10)? You know He said both. Jesus is not only the Great Physician you must come to for help, He is also the Hound of Heaven who must track you down and rescue you without your permission. His rescue of you has left you a model for rescuing others, believer. Proverbs 24:11 is what the Lord Jesus Christ has done for you. Will you not do for others, in your small way, what Christ has done for you in His infinite way? As Christ has rescued us, we must rescue others. Oh, how sweet that the rescued become the rescuers!