WE MUST GO TO THE ABORTION CLINICS; PREACHING THE GOSPEL, PLEADING WITH PARENTS NOT TO SLAUGHTER THEIR CHILDREN, AND PROVIDING REAL HELP
What does the Lord say concerning those who are indifferent toward the child sacrifice happening in their land? Think about Leviticus 20:4-5:
“If the people of the land do at all close their eyes to that man when he gives one of his children to Molech. . . then I will set my face against that man and against his clan and will cut them off from among their people, him and all who follow him in whoring after Molech.”
Rather than closing our eyes, we must keep them wide open while we consider how to best rescue those being slaughtered. One specific way we can do this is by going to the abortion clinics, which are more accurately called Murder Mills, in order to preach the gospel, plead with parents to have mercy on their children and to offer real help.
The Murder Mill is a bottleneck, where the abortion-minded go to hire someone to kill their child. This is the last chance to “Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute. Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy” (Proverbs 31:8-9). Do you know what happens when Christ’s bride shows up at the gates of hell? The gates of hell do not prevail; God saves babies from death. We have seen this in Tulsa, OK. God rescued more than 20 babies just in Tulsa, OK, from January-September of 2021, through the efforts of His people standing armed with compassion and truth. As I write this we at my church are preparing for a baby shower this Saturday that are be throwing for a mother who came to the abortion clinic to kill her child, but through the pleadings and prayers of the saints, decided to choose life. God changed her mind because His people were there where babies are murdered.
In Nashville, TN, God has saved more than 300 children and counting through the efforts of Scott Hord and those who also minister alongside him there. In Orlando, FL, R.C. Sproul’s hero, John Barros, has been used by God to rescue over 1,500 tiny image bearers who were being carried off to death. There are many things we must do to rescue, and this is clearly one of them. Maybe you feel helpless when it comes to doing this kind of ministry. Do not worry! We can help you figure out how to start a Murder Mill Ministry. It is truly not difficult to begin. Will you “rescue those being taken away to death” by going to the abortion clinics; preaching the gospel, pleading with parents not to slaughter their children, and providing real help?
- We must rescue those being take away to death because God commands us to, and this is exactly what Christ has done for believers. click to learn more
- We must reject to the approval of murder because God does not approve of the murder of those without detectable heartbeats; He does not approve of killing the innocent only after you have waited 72 hours; He does not approve of slaughtering children with vacuums or pills, just as long as you cannot dismember them with forceps, and neither should we. click to learn more
- We must demand our governing authorities establish equal justice, making it illegal to murder babies because governing authorities must not judge unjustly nor show partiality to the wicked. They must give justice to the weak and the fatherless, maintaining the right of the afflicted and the destitute. click to learn more
- We must reject any medicine that kills babies as well as medicine that was produced by killing babies because we are commanded to “take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them” (Ephesians 5:11). click to learn more
- We must go to the abortion clinics; preaching the gospel, pleading with parents not to slaughter their children, and providing real help because when believers do this, God saves sinners and rescues babies. click to learn more
- We must proclaim the horrors of abortion and point everyone to Christ crucified because this is how God rescues babies, sanctifies saints, and saves sinners. click to learn more
- The Five Tenets of Abolitionism
- The Five Components of an Abolition Bill
- Doctrinal Statement Addendum: On Abolishing Abortion
- Frequently Asked Questions
TO BE EQUIPPED AND PREPARE TO TAKE ACTION, CLICK HERE
WILL YOU IMITATE CHRIST AND RESCUE THOSE BEING TAKEN AWAY TO DEATH?
You will stand before God and give an account. The only way that will go well for you is because, if you are in Christ, Jesus rescued you who were being carried off to death! He marched to the cross to rescue you as you were stumbling to the slaughter. He interposed His precious blood. Seeing that Christ is our great example of rescuing those being carried off to death, we must not only offer real help to those who come to us, we must actively interpose on behalf of our preborn neighbors and at the same time offer the real hope of Christ clothed in His gospel. Did Christ Jesus only say, “Come to me . . . and I will give you rest?” (Matthew 11:28) or did He also say, “The Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost” (Luke 19:10)? You know He said both. Jesus is not only the Great Physician you must come to for help, He is also the Hound of Heaven who must track you down and rescue you without your permission. His rescue of you has left you a model for rescuing others, believer. Proverbs 24:11 is what the Lord Jesus Christ has done for you. Will you not do for others, in your small way, what Christ has done for you in His infinite way? As Christ has rescued us, we must rescue others. Oh, how sweet that the rescued become the rescuers!