Psalm 82:2-4 “2 “How long will you judge unjustly
and show partiality to the wicked? Selah
3 Give justice to the weak and the fatherless;
maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.”
RESOURCES FOR FURTHER STUDY AND ACTION
- Read The Doctrine of Balaam by C.R. Cali and The Doctrine of the Lessor Magistrate by Matthew J. Trewhella to be well equipped to discuss these issues with your governing authorities. In addition subscribe to Free The State’s YouTube Channel and/or watch The Liberator Podcast in order to learn as much as possible about the biblical approach to the abortion holocaust happening around you.
- Find out who your Governor, State Senator, and State Representative are and their contact info.
- Set up a meeting with your State Senator and State Representative to explain to them why abolition is the only faithful biblical approach to abortion and ask them to file an abolition bill in your state or ask them to co-author an existing bill if there is one. Give them a copy of Cali’s and Trewhella’s books. Send them to www.RescueThose.com so that they may easily watch the videos that explain all of this in depth.
- Call and email the Governor asking them to abolish abortion totally and immediately while rejecting bills that merely regulate abortion. Give them a copy of Cali’s and Trewhella’s books. Send them to www.RescueThose.com so that they may easily watch the videos that explain all of this in depth.
- If there is a bill, call, write letters, set up meetings, and email regularly during the legislative session exhorting your governing authorities to do what God has delegated them authority to do—“protect the weak and the innocent, give justice to the fatherless” (Psalm 82).
- Recruit others in your community and spheres of influence to do these things with you.
If you want more info about what an abolition bill is, see this VIDEO.
If you would like further help about how to explain an abolition bill to a legislator or how to find out who your legislator is, contact firstname.lastname@example.org