Proverbs 24:11 “Rescue those who are being taken away to death; hold back those who are stumbling to the slaughter.”
RESOURCES FOR FURTHER STUDY AND ACTION
- Figure out where the closest Murder Mills are and their hours of operation.
- See which days are least covered by people peaching and rescuing at those Mills.
- With your church or small group or even by yourself, adopt at least one day per week to go and stand in the gap. Preach the gospel, plead with parents, offer real help.
- Research the specific codes of your city concerning private property, noise, and public easements so that you know where to stand and if you can use speakers/amplification devices.
- Consider buying an AMPLICATION DEVICE ($68.95), FOLDABLE TABLE ($39.99), BIBLES ($4.36 each), GOSPEL TRACTS ($.25 each), ABORTION TRACTS (varied prices), GOSPEL BOOKLETS ($1.50 each), DROP CARDS (varied prices), and SIGNS ($34.99) to help you minister most effectively. If you need financial assistance with any of these things, please email email@example.com
- Watch and learn. When you first start going to the Murder Mills, watch and learn from those who have gone before you.
- Watch these videos and concerning how to interact.